Black pepper is the most versatile spice derived from fruits of Piper nigrum. Ceylon Black pepper remains as one of the world’s most popular spices. Sri Lankan tropical climate and landscaping help produce finest quality black pepper that has highest Piperine levels (improve brain functions).
- High in powerful antioxidants: Cancer fighting properties
- Fight against Neurodegenerative brain conditions
- Anti-inflammatory: fight against infections and repair tissue damages
- Reduces bad cholesterol (LDL), lowering blood pressure and, cut down risks of heart attacks
- Reducing blood sugar levels